Free Body, Mind, and Yogi Tea

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVU chapter.

It’s no secret that healthy lovers adore teas. Calorie free, sugar free, low caffeine, and antioxidants for days. Who wouldn’t love tea? Along with it’s soothing qualities, tea is great for personal health.

Just like your favorite rom-com, Yogi tea started small, and then became a huge success with lots of wonderful qualities. The brand began in1984 at a yoga studio in Southern California when Yogi Bhajan, beloved teacher and creator of Yogi Tea, helped his students prepare for his class with his expertly crafted herbal tea.

After some time of the students enjoying their holistic treat, they decided to develop their own Yogi tea, which led to the glorious brand that you can find at nearly every supermarket in America, and Europe.

The collection holds more than 60 different delightful selections to choose from. They range everywhere from standard black teas to rest and relax, and from chai to gender specific teas. Each different blend has its own special combination of herbs and spices, and all have very unique health benefits. Imagine fixing anything from a sleepless night to an unhealthy digestive track with nothing more than a cup of tea. The best part about Yogi is that it is very inexpensive. The standard price runs at about 5 dollars a box!

Next time you’re looking for a soothing and delicious way to wind down, pick up a box of yogi and steep away. Personally, my favorite is the refreshing mint Vital Energy. I love mint teas, and the blend used in this one is cool and refreshing with a little bit of perk. This is just one of many awesome choices.

Just a Freshman trying to survive
I am originally from Westchester, New York. I came to WVU for my undergrad in Strategic Communications with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Sports Communication. My involvment on campus includes blogging for Her Campus, a sister of Alpha Phi, the assistant director of the media team on the Mountaineer Maniacs executive board and lastly, an athletic communications intern with the WVU Athletic Communications office. I will be graduating in May of 2017 and I am looking forward to getting started with my future career in Journalism and Public Relations!