This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Name: Mike Brokaw

Year: Junior

Major: Math with a minor computer science

Fun Fact: Whenever I get a new pair of sneakers, I microwave them.

Extra- Curricular Activities: Skateboarding and playing guitar.

Favorites

TV Show: The Office, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Parks and Recreation.

Movie: The Harry Potter series, Donnie Darko, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and The Big Lebowski.

Sport: Skateboarding, Golf, and I like to watch Hockey.

Food: Steak, sushi (any seafood), and burgers.

Love Life

HC: Who is your celebrity crush?

MB: Emma Watson and Zooey Deschanel.

HC: What do you value in a relationship?

MB: We definitely have to trust each other; also, someone who understands my humor and my movie/show references.

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

MB: The way she’s dressed and then I notice her smile after that.

HC: What are your deal breakers?

MB: I don’t like a girl who is stuck-up or who hates Harry Potter or The Office.

HC: Describe a good first date.

MB: Going to a concert. I definitely like a girl who would be willing to go, even if she doesn’t like getting kicked in the back of the head. And then we could hang out and watch a movie afterwards.

Getting to Know Him

HC: What do you like to do during your spare time?

MB: I like to play guitar, skateboard, watch Netflix, and go on adventures.

HC: You can have drinks with anyone from the past or present; who would it be and why?

MB: Jimi Hendrix because he’s the best guitar player, and he seems like an interesting dude.

HC: Which bands are on your must-see list?

MB: I’ve seen most of them: Circa Survive, Front Bottoms, Dr. Dog, Saves the Day, Explosions in the Sky, Thrice, and La Dispute.

HC: What are the top 5 things on your bucket list?

MB: Go to Australia, road trip to California by car or motorcycle, skate with my favorite pro skaters, start a band, and hand out vodka cups instead of water cups to people at a marathon.

HC: What are your plans after graduation?

MB: I want to move to Georgia for a couple of months and after that, graduate school or get a job…all the adult stuff. You know, become a real human.

Megan Galema is a senior at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ. She is a double major in Print Journalism and Public Relations. She was appointed the development manager and managing editor of Her Campus WPUNJ, where she gets to work hands on with the new members of the chapter. Megan began as a contributing writer since it first launched in March 2013. She also works for Undergraduate Admissions at WPUNJ as the special tour coordinator and writes for The Pioneer Times. Megan is also a contributing writer for an online music magazine, EDGE, that highlights local bands, charity organizations and up and coming photographers.  
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"