freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Geek-chic Gifts for Your Valentine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, are you scrambling to find the perfect gift for that special someone? Are you worried that stuffed bears, cards, and chocolate hearts aren’t enough? Well, with these must-have geek-chic gift ideas for guys you will not only have no trouble saying “I Love you,” but will be able to bring out your sweetheart’s inner child!

1. “Gotta Catch ‘Em All”

Whether your boyfriend is dying to be a Pokémon master or just wants to be comfortable, these snug, cute pajama pants will allow him to showcase his Pokémon fandom without ever leaving the house or your bed.

2. “I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good”

Does your boyfriend want to feel like a wizard (minus the cloak, wand, and British accent)? Try giving him these comfy Harry Potter pullovers so he’ll feel right at home in the Wizarding World and your heart!

3. “A Long Time Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away…”

Hasn’t your boyfriend always been searching for a reliable little droid in addition to the perfect girlfriend? With this adorable R2-D2 bank, USB car charger, and salt and pepper shaker set, he’ll have both!

4.“My Spidey Sense is Tingling…”

Has your boyfriend been looking for a great way to show off his Marvel fandom without wearing silly tights and a mask? With this Spider-Man travel mug, cookie jar, and car sunshade, he can represent not only his adoration of this heroic character but his love for you too!

5. “It’s Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This.”

Has your boyfriend been searching for the perfect accessory to keep him warm on his next quest? Well, with this cozy, black-knit Legend of Zelda scarf and hat, he will always carry a piece of you with him on those chilly winter days.

6. “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” + “Hakuna Matata” 

Does your boyfriend want to show off his Disney side without wearing Mickey Mouse ears and gloves? With these charming The Lion King socks and checkered Toy Story socks you two will feel closer than Woody and Buzz or Pumba and Timon!

Photo Sources:

Cover Photo

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

Photo 5

Photo 6

Photo 7

Photo 8

Photo 9

Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13

Photo 14

Photo 15

Photo 16

Photo 17

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"