This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

Worn by celebrities such as Rihanna and Miley Cyrus, body chains have been used to add a touch of simplicity. Although a body chain is delicate, it showcases an outfit without being too over the top. Follow this D.I.Y. to create your own body chain. Not only will it be inexpensive, but you can use the remaining supplies for a head chain!

A Few Tips:

• Be sure to close the jump rings completely. There were plenty of times where I was walking around unknowingly with a chain hanging from my outfit!
  • If you are going for a simpler chain use smaller jump rings, and your body chain with look perfect!
  • Sketch out your idea beforehand! It helps to know what you are going for before you start.
Amanda Jones is a marketing major and a Film Minor. Along with her passion for Do-It-Yourself projects, Amanda runs a her own business selling hand painted sneaker and curated crafts. She is the Visual Branding Manager for Her Campus WPUNJ YouTube Channel and aspires to create short films and music videos in the near future.
 Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"