This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WPUNJ chapter.

To say I am a foodie is an understatement. My love for food is one of the top reason I have a gym memebership or else I’d be rolling around like Verunca who turns into a bluberry in Willy Wonka. My specific weakness is diner food. There are so many options no matter what time of the day or night. I could have dinner for breakfast or breakfast for dinner. Brunch and linner are accpetable also, anything goes. And though I have a special place in my heart for the diner back in my hometown. The Park Wayne diner down the street from WillyP, has stolen a piece of my heart. My favorite thing is to turn the appetizers into a meal and I don’t care if it’s accepted or not becasue they are just too good. Here are my top favorite apps you have to have.

1. Boneless Buffalo Wings-These have to be a staple in my late night eats because I love anything spicy.These are the perfect mix of tangy barbeque and spicy buffalo glazed over breaded chicken. And theres no mess trying to pick the meat off the bones.

2. Mozzarella Half Moons-Whoever doesn’t like mozzarella is not a friend of mine. These creative mozzarella sticks shaped like moons taste like heaven especially when dipped in the marinara sauce that’s on the side.

3. Chicken Fingers-I say it’s okay to basic and get these every once in a while. When I was little this was all I ever ate at restaurants. You can never really be unhappy with chicken fingers, especially when you add a side of fries. I always say when in doubt, chicken fingers.

4.Ultimate Nachos- Ultimate anything is a big YES. These nachos will hit the spot for you mexican food craving.

5. Mac and Chees Bites- And last but not the least the holy grail (or at least I think so). Mac and cheese was a staple of my diet ever since I was a kid… and proud (kind of embarrassed). Mac and cheese in trigangle fried bites are perfect for late night snacking, especially if you make a diner stop after the bar or a party.

Snack on my fellow foodies.

Di Onne Agnew "chic, comfy, and stylish"