This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Easter Sunday is on April 20th this year, and pastels are a must! Go to your closet and pull anything and everything that’s pastel. Lilac, periwinkle, coral, peach, and lime yellow are essential colors for the perfect Easter look! Whether you’re searching for your Easter basket, Easter egg hunting, or heading out to church, be sure to wear your brightest and sweetest pieces!

Incorporate purple and lime yellow into your outfit—they’re great complements! Wear this look for Easter egg hunting with your friends and family. Try mixing patterns with feminine textures like lace or chiffon. Finish the look off with some comfortable and colorful sneakers, worn over sweet crocheted socks.

For a more casual Easter look, find a simple dress, such as a striped shift dress, to wear with colored sneakers. This look is great for searching your house for your Easter basket. You’ll want to wear something comfy and cute while you spend the rest of your day eating your chocolate bunny and watching Netflix.

If you’re going to a fancy party or to church, wear a fancy dress in, of course, a pretty pastel color! Go sweet and girly for this look by wearing cutout oxfords with a fit and flare dress. A peter pan collar makes the outfit even girlier while polka dots add an extra bit of interest to the ensemble!

Wherever you’re going and whatever you decide to wear, take a picture of your outfit and Instagram it, tagging us at @hercampuswm! We can’t wait to see your looks! And make sure to check out the YouTube video here!