Her Campus W&M Presents: Fall 2013 Back To School Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

It’s that time of year again…midterms. The initial excitement of being back at school has worn off and now we’re all swamped with papers, exams, and a million of other preoccupations. Here at William & Mary, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed with all that is going on. Luckily, Her Campus has supplied our team with an awesome mid-semester Back To School Survival Kit!

Do you have a study date with good ol’ Earl Gregg (aka Swem) coming up soon? Each survival kit is equipped with a supply of Neuro SONIC drinks, the perfect study beverage for college students who need the extra boost. Not only do the drinks taste delicious, but Neuro SONIC increases alertness, sustains energy and supports mental performance. Most importantly, Neuro SONIC gives equal the amount of energy as a cup of coffee but with none of the crash.

Now, if you’re anything like myself, you always seem to be in a hurry and rushing out of the house before you can grab a snack, never mind an actual meal. If you’re rushing from class to class or just need a quick pick-me-up during your busy day, Her Campus has you covered! Each survival kit includes LUNA bars, a healthy and delicious nutrition bar made specifically for women. Each bar contains essential vitamins for a woman’s health, such as calcium, folic acid, iron and protein. And did I mention they are delicious?

You know it’s bad when you’d rather feel hungry than actually eat the food at the dining halls. Let’s change that. Why not actually enjoy the food you’re putting into your body. Chipotle has generously filled our survival kits with gift cards so students can be treated to meals they can feel good about. Let’s be honest, who doesn’t love Chipotle?!

When trying to make it through the chaos that is undergraduate life at William & Mary, it’s not only important to be healthy but also to be happy. What better way to cheer yourself up during the mid-semester slump with awesome new goodies from Poppin, a company dedicated to selling work style products that allow you to work happy. It’s known fact that as college students we need work supplies, but that’s no reason to settle for bland or boring. Each survival kit is filled with bright and colorful mini-notebooks and pens that are sure to brighten your mood!

For $5 off your next Poppin purchase, use the code: DORMSTYLE. If that’s not exciting enough, Poppin is giving a chance for any lucky student to win a complete Poppin desk makeover! Just instagram your new Poppin products and hashtag #dormstyle.

Midterm season is in the air, but don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Stay tuned for some exciting chances to win the products featured in this article!