HC Survival Kit : Our September Savior

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Here at HC William and Mary, we are SO excited to have reeived our Her Campus Back to School Survival Kit! Packed with goodies to get us through the year, this survival kit is just what we needed. We have just the tools we need to look good, feel good, and do good for those around us!

Looking Good

Thanks to our amazing partners at TRESemmé, we have two different products to have our hair looking its absolute best! The lob (long bob) is such a hit this season, and the TRESemmé Sea Salt spray will have our lobs looking chic and stylish. NYC New York Color provided us with some fabulous eye shadow and primer to last us through crazy days in class and amazing nights out with friends. 

Feeling Good

As always, HC Nationals knows how to keep us in tip top shape inside at out. We have Five Hour Energy drinks to keep us energized and focused through those long nights when coffee just will not do that trick! Cold-Eeze packs help us to stay healthy and happy from the first day of classes to the last day of finals. Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener gives us that little extra boost of sweetness without that unecessary spike of sugar!

Doing Good

While looking good and feeling good are always on a collegiate’s mind, doing good for those around us is always one of our top priorities. With information provided about No Ceilings: The Full Participation Project, we can be more informed about gender equality in the U.S. or around the world. She’s The First’s #BakeaChange helps educate girls through their 5th Annual Tie-Dye Cupcake Bake-Off!

With so many great gifts and great causes, Her Campus William and Mary is so excited to dig in to our Back to School Survival Guide. These products and organizations are part of a great start to a new year!

Born and raised in Southern California. Loving the East Coast.