Campus Cutie: Jasmin Green ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name: Jasmin Green

Year: 2015

Major: Biology and Environmental Science

Hometown: Fairfax, VA

What clubs and activities are you involved with on campus? Filipino American Student Association (FASA), Club Volleyball Green Team, and research 

What kind of music do you like to listen to? I like indie pop, alternative rock, and electronica best right now.

If you could only own 10 books for the rest of your life, which books would they be? The Harry Potter Series, The Lion the Witch And The Wardrobe, and Pride and Prejudice for sure, the last one would be up in the air. 

How do you like to spend your weekends? I don’t get much downtime during the week. I like to go out occasionally, but I enjoy chilling indoors with friends and doing things like catching up on shows, playing video games, or going out and shopping.

What is your favorite quality in a guy? Do I only get one? I would say being passionate. Someone who is really into whatever they do, whether it’s a hobby or a talent or a subject in school. 

Do you have any secret talents? I can make a mean pot of adobo (a traditional filipino dish that’s a kind of chicken stew).

What is your favorite thing about W&M? I love our campus. This is probably cliché, but it’s so gorgeous in the fall. Short and long walks outside or just sitting on the Sunken Garden are such a great diversion from studying, especially in the cool weather. 

Harper is a junior at the College of William and Mary, majoring in Psychology and minoring in Marketing. A DC-Area native, she serves as Co-President at Her Campus William and Mary. She spends her summers interning in Marketing. This past summer was spent in New York City working at OppenheimerFunds as a Digital Strategy Intern, and the year before at Gannett working as a Marketing and Promotions Intern in the Social Commerce Division. She hopes to slowly accomplish a few things on her list of ridiculous dreams including hugging a walrus and voicing a named Disney character in a movie.Blog || LinkedIn || Twitter