This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Name: Anissa Cruz

Year: 2019

Major(s): English and Film

Hometown: Williamsburg VA

Activities on Campus: AMP, WMTV, NKE

Describe Yourself in Three Words: Optimistic, Sarcastic, Sociable

What is Your Go-To Starbucks Order? Hot Chocolate

What Is Your Spirit Animal and Why?  A puppy because I’m small, but sometimes I think I’m intimidating.

What’s Your Favorite Part of William and Mary? Definitely the people. I feel like we all try to push each other to be better and when we are down, we’re always there to help (even strangers).

What Do You Like to Do In Your Free Time? I like long walks on the beach in my dreams because all I do is sleep. Or watch Netflix. My friends are cool too.

What is Your Dream Job? Film Editor

What Is One Thing On Your Bucket List? I would love to visit Petra, Jordan and the reason may or may not be because Indiana Jones was filmed there.

What is One Piece of Advice You Have For Freshman (or anyone)? You are not always going to get an A and that’s okay. Sometimes you just need to lie down, watch Mulan and then get down to business.

If You Were President of the College for a Day, What Would You Do? Make flex applicable for Wawa or Chipotle (or both).

What is Something Someone Would Be Surprised to Learn About You? I used to build skateboards for a living.

Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.