6 Spring Essentials

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Image by Sarah Shevenock

With less than seven weeks to go in the semester, it’s no surprise that people are hitting the mid-semester slump. Here are six products we love to help you power through the rest of the semester.

1. Alba Bontanica ® Hawaiian Green Tea Sun Screen SPF 45

As days get longer, and you spend more time in the sun, make sure you are staying protected. The Hawaiian Green Tea Sun Screen contains all of the ingredients that are essential in sunscreen, but the additional natural ingredients (like green tea) help to nourish your skin.

2. Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow

These fun eyeshadow palettes are perfect for creating every kind of look. Four finishes of a similar color shadow are included–satin, matte, metallic, and glitter—so you can take your look from day to night. Bonus: this line comes in 15 different shades, so you can have neutrals perfect for daytime, and popping color for a night out.

3. Bed Head by TIGI Products

The Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray and Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray are here to keep your hair perfect for spring. The thickening spray adds volume and lift, without weighing down your look and the Anti-Frizz spray locks your style in, ensuring that not even the Williamsburg humidity will ruin your great hair day!

4. Buxom Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me

Want color and plumping effects in your lip color? Than the Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick is perfect for you. A matte look that plumps your lips, complete with a fun tingling sensation, the Wine-Me shade is great for an edgy daytime look or a fun going out look.

5. Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles

Krazy Glue Singles are perfect for when you need a quick fix. Whether you are crafting or need to fix a broken dish, these single packs offer just the right amount glue to fix anything!

6. L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

Bummed out that you weren’t able to get that perfect spring break tan? These self-tanning towelettes give you a perfect, streak-free glow in only a few hours.

Thumbnail image courtesy of Sarah Shevenock

Sarah Shevenock is a graduate of The College of William and Mary, where she served as a staff writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus William and Mary. Currently, she is a National Contributing Writer and Entertainment Blogger. In her free time, she enjoys reading voraciously, watching morning news programs, and keeping up with the latest television and movie news. She loves to talk about anything and everything related to theatre, cheer for her beloved Pittsburgh Penguins, and drink fancy coffee.