Clue Week season is upon us and many of us are struggling to make awesome gifts for our Little Sisters, Brothers, and Teammates. Whether you are in a Greek organization or your club has a Big/Little system, here are some awesome ideas to help your Little have the best Clue Week ever! Some of these ideas are great for birthday and holiday gifts too! I have done many of these gifts already and am super under budget. (I would add my own photos but I do not want to give myself away to my Little!)
1. Disposable Digital Camera: Give this to your Little at his/her first clue so she/he can remember the awesome experience and you can see what a great time your Little had!
2. Decorated Corkboard: Buy a corkboard at any office supply store and add your Little’s name, your organization’s symbols, and other doodles with paint and puffy paint.
3. Decorated Picture Frame: Buy a cheap frame at your local Goodwill or Dollar Store and go to town with paints, stickers, Mod Podge, rhinestones, you name it!
4. Initial Letters: Grab a wooden block letter for the first letter or the initials of your Little’s name and add a funky design, using paints, scrapbook paper, or a print out and Mod Podge. This is a great way to use Lilly prints if you cannot wield the brush well.
5. Conversation Jenga: Buy a Jenga kit or random logs lying around and write fun Truth and Dare prompts. This is a great game your Little could bring to parties.