10 Reasons to Vote for Dylan and Kelsey for the Contiki Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WM chapter.

Contiki is sending TWO Campus Correspondents on a fabulous trip to Europe!  VOTE here to send the two of us TWAMPS (typical William & Mary students) on a Greek Island Hopping vacay!  Scroll to the very bottom to vote for us!   If you’re not convinced, we have 10 very convincing reasons to vote.

1. We were in the top 10 branches every week for the entire year.  That takes skill.  And skill should be rewarded with a Contiki vacation.  Vote here!

2.  Jamestown beach in Williamsburg, VA simply isn’t cutting it anymore. Hey you, vote here!

3.  HC W&M partnered with Hoseanna.com for a marketing campaign.  Hoseanna sent us free razors, so we are hairless hotties, ready for some island hopping.  Hey…. still waiting…. VOTE! 

4.  Dylan is single… and ready to meet her Greek god.  You still haven’t voted?  Vote here!

5. We are pros at wrangling campus cuties and making them feel awkward (Campus Cuties: Naughty or Nice video).  Don’t ignore it– VOTE HERE!!

6.  Due to Colonial Williamsburg’s not-so-modern lifestyle, we are in desperate need of a change of atmosphere.  C’mon, you know you want to!  Vote here!

7.  We are kind of totally obsessed with Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie that was set in Greece.  C’mon this is getting ridiculous.  VOTE HERE!

8. This year, Her Campus William & Mary grew its membership by 600%.  If you do not VOTE HERE you will have 10 days of bad luck.

9. Like true TWAMPS, we’ve forgotten what it’s like to NOT be a nerd.  Help!  (This is obvs a joke, we’re SO not nerdy ;) <3 ) Okay, now that was a good one.  Vote for us!

10. Her Campus William and Mary conducted the first ever Inter-Collegiette Conference, at which we hosted other colleges from VA and featured a photo shoot, mixer, and women’s career panel with featured guest, Her Campus founder, Windsor Hanger! By the way, you can vote every day!!! VOTE HERE!  

I'm a fashion-obsessed Business major at William and Mary.   I'm currently studying abroad at the London College of Fashion!  I am the President of HC W&M!  I love the ocean, working out, and extreme couponing.  This summer I interned with Marie Claire in NYC-- my dream internship!   Get to know me more on my fashion/style blog, "All Dolled Up"--->  www.dylanmaureen.blogspot.com