This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

So it’s Friday, and you’re ready to go out.  You’ve had a long week and you’re ready to blow off some steam.

We all have that one friend who wants to stay in and study. But you’re totally not into that.

You get your girls together and when you’re finally ready. It’s going to go down

You and your girls start pre-gaming

And then you keep drinking some more…

Until you leave and it’s time to go to bars.  There’s always going to be someone who tries to cut you in line, but you don’t have time for that.

When you get in you’re finally killing it on the dance floor.

But, of course, there’s always going to be a guy that gets a little too close to you.

So then it’s probably time for you to go home.

Every great night must come to an end.

But even if you end up staying home you know it’s going to be okay.

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!