If Celebrities Had Senior Superlatives…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Celebrities are people too, right? Here’s a definitive ranking of which Hollywood stars would have gotten senior superlatives.

Most Likely to Succeed: Emma Watson

From Hogwarts to Brown University to her speech at the UN, Emma Watson’s brilliance is unattainable.

Class Clown: Jonah Hill

If 22 Jump Street isn’t enough of an indication, imagine Jonah Hill as an actual high school student.

Most Likely to Become a Comedian: Tina Fey

Even from her early days on Saturday Night Live, Tina Fey has possessed the inherent ability to make people laugh.

Worst Case of “Senioritis”: Adam Sandler

Think Adam Sandler in Billy Madison, but as a senior in high school.

Most Likely to Have a Talk Show: Jimmy Fallon

In High school, Jimmy Fallon definitely hosted the morning announcements every morning.

Best Smile: Blake Lively

From Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants to Gossip Girl, Blake’s smile lights up the screen. Ryan Reynolds is a lucky guy.

Most likely to be the First Female President: Kerry Washington

Kerry Washington might as well be Olivia Pope (from hit TV drama Scandal), and the world would be a better place if Olivia really was President. Move over Fitz!

Best to bring home to Mom and Dad: Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Emma Stone

We would be over the moon to bring Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Emma Stone home to our parents…who wouldn’t love them?

Biggest Drama Queen/King: Kim Kardashian and Leonardo DiCaprio

Kim and Leo sum up the term “drama queen” and started and spread every single piece of gossip.     

Best Hair: Jennifer Aniston

I’m pretty sure most people have gone to their hairdresser and asked for the “Rachel” haircut. If you haven’t done so, you’re probably lying.

Fashionista: Sarah Jessica Parker

SJP circa Sex in the City. That is all. 

What was your senior superlative? Mine was most changed since freshman year. Not sure if that’s a complement or an insult…

Hello everyone!! I am a University of Wisconsin freshman hailing from Bucks County, Pennsylvania. I intend to pursue the journalism track, with a potential minor in business. I love writing and Her Campus specifically because want everyone to be able to relate.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!