Harrison Aghjian, ‘14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Harrison Aghjian
Year: Sophomore
Major: Mechanical Engineering
Relationship status: Taken
Hometown: Brookfield, WI

Campus activities: UW Racing Team, UW Men’s Club Hockey

Interests: Cars, hanging out with friends, water skiing, snowboarding

Best trip you’ve ever taken: The best trip I’ve ever taken was senior year of high school – myself and two of my good friends took a spring break trip to Mexico. There was lots of super chill drinking on the beach during the day and copious amounts of raging at night.

Quote you live by: “I make plays.” – Garrett Johnson

Dream job: My dream job is to be race-car driver, not for Nascar, though, I like to turn right sometimes. If being a race-car driver doesn’t work out I’m sure I could turn my FIFA 12 skills into a profit somehow.

Favorite part about being a UW-Madison student: My favorite part about being a UW-Madison student is being part of a great academic institution while still being able to view some of the best sports teams in the nation. Just a great all-in-one deal.

What do you look for in a girl? She has to be super cool and not air headed, I like to think of myself as an intellectual. She has to also be down with water-sports and/or fishing because I do a lot of that in the summer to keep it real. Oh, and not high maintenance.

Nominator’s input: “Harrison’s a smart, funny, and athletic guy, but he doesn’t let that get to his head. He’s so down to earth and genuinely a nice person. In my opinion, Harrison is the perfect guy and definitely deserves to be a Campus Cutie, and I think many people would agree.

“All hair aside, (he’s growing his out to have an atrocious hairdo for Mifflin) Harrison is hands down one of the hottest and smartest guys on campus. I think he’s the perfect representation of a ‘campus cutie.’”