Guys Take On: Kimmy K and Breaking the Internet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Kim KardA$$ian, may have not broken the internet literally; butt, she did manage to be the topic of conversation for almost every mass media outlet. While there may be opinions from intelligent scholars, concerned mothers, and Kardashian haters, no opinion is similar to that of a college male. Here are the answers to your questions about the most famA$$ (couldn’t help it) Kardashian of them all, Kim. 

1. Do you think the above picture is real? Is her butt really that big?

VB: With plastic surgery these days, I don’t know what to believe.

Jeremy: God I hope so… And yes that is the answer to both of the questions above.

Ryan: No chance this is a real picture. Her butt might be that big, but I don’t think her waist is that small. She’s a pretty thick woman.

2. Do you think that much grease on her body is attractive?

VB: Yep.

Jeremy: I think if one were to throw a penny at her body it would rebound as a golden dollar

Ryan: I mean if she came onto me, I wouldn’t say no.

3. Who’s more stupid…Kim for bearing it all to make millions, or critics for calling her dumb?

VB: This is probably the most intelligent idea she’s ever had.

Jeremy: Critics 100%. If I could grease myself up and pose like that to make millions I would for sure.

Ryan: The critics are stupid, she’s still making bank regardless. Not to mention this is nothing compared to her sex tape.

4. Does her butt look like the picture below?

VB: I think hers is shinier.

Jeremy: Tomato, tohmato.. Same thing. Absolutely.

Ryan: Nah, bigger. 

5. Or this picture below? Do you know what this is? … It’s a mushroom.

VB: The mushrooms I eat don’t look like that.

Jeremy: I wouldn’t say her butt looks like this mushroom. Mushrooms aren’t appealing unfortunately.

Ryan: Still no. Mushrooms are tight

6. Or this picture below?

VB: Whoever made that has way too much time on their hands.

Jeremy: I’m sorry, but I had to take a break when walking to class because my knees got weak. This is a dream come true.

Ryan: That looks more like it. It’s ruining Krispy Kreme’s image though.

7. Are you a boobs or butt guy?

VB: Butt stuff FTW. (for the win)

Jeremy: Depends, I suppose, but why choose when you can have both?

Ryan: I like a healthy combination of both with a little bit more emphasis on the a$$.

8. Expiration date on Kimye’s marriage:

VB: I’ll give it until the New Year.

Jeremy:  Never. Kanye is killing the game.

Ryan: Who even cares.

9. Can you name the other two Kardashian sisters?

VB: Khloe and Khourtney I think that’s how you spell it. (Kourtney**)

Jeremy: Chloe and Kourtney (Khloe**)

Ryan: Khloe and Kourtney. My sister watches the show.

10. Describe the below picture in one word:

VB: Saucy.

Jeremy: Expensive… or aggressive, maybe. Can’t choose, sorry.

Ryan: Underboob.

So there ya have it, guys’ opinions on Kim Kardashian and her Paper Mag photo shoot! Feminists, mothers, Tina Fey, and even Kim herself, have put their two cents in, and now you have a glimpse into the real thoughts of college men on this topic. 

I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed. 
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com