Do Less, Kylie Jenner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Ever since Kylie Jenner was a young girl swinging on her parents’ stripper pole in early Keeping Up With the Kardashians episodes, the world knew she was a try-hard. With the recent rumors surrounding Kylie’s apparent lip injections and speculated boyfriend Tyga, it seemed like a good idea to look back at the times when Kylie should have done way less.

1. The stripper pole incident…with none other than her brother taping her.

2. Her incessant Instagramming of pictures like this…

3. And the unavoidable fact that these pictures are HIGHLY edited.

4. The constant denying of lip injections, when in reality…nobody else’s #transformationtuesday looks like this.

5. Her indecisive behavior about what color/length her hair should be.

6. The unnecessary pictures of the Kardashians’ #matte cars all over her Instagram.

7. The newest rumor on the mill that 17-year-old Kylie is dating 24-year-old Tyga…aka Kim Kardashian’s good friend Blac Chyna’s baby daddy.

8. Kylie’s book with sister Kendall, because why wouldn’t Kylie Jenner be a published author?

9. The outfit that she wore to a CHARITY kickball game (are pants too much to ask for?)

10. And have I mentioned how modest she is???

Hi everybody! I'm Kerry, a freshman at UW-Madison majoring in Journalism with a Digital Studies certificate. I am passionate about writing about all things beauty, love, and many other fascinating facets of life. I'd love for you to join me as I write about my journey through college!
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com