This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie Matt Bertler. He’s super sweet, super smart, and can sing like no other.

Age: 19

Hometown: Libertyville, Illinois

Major: Environmental Sciences and Energy Engineering

Activities involved in: I am a part of the Matthatters.

How did you get into singing? Well, I have been playing piano for 15 years and then in high school I joined choir and realized how much I loved it.

Were you nervous auditioning for the Madhatters? Oh yeah, I mean like a hundred guys audition every year and only two or three get a spot. It’s really crazy.

What’s it like being in the group? It’s a lot of fun. It feels great knowing I found a group of guys as passionate about music as I am. 

What kind of music do you like to listen to? Straight trap. Just kidding, I guess I like indie rock and electronic music like Tygo, Hardwell and Alesso. I really enjoy listening to acapella and piano music too.

What sound do you like to sing in the shower? “Who is loving” by Jackson 5

What is your favorite 2 am snack: Probably…breadsticks.

Qdoba or Chipotle? Definitely Qdoba.

What was your first AIM screenname: soccorisgreat613

If you go visit anywhere in the world where would you go: Greece. I want to go to Greece so bad.

Celeb Crush? Kate Upton. No wait! Anna Kendrick.

Do you have any hidden talents:  I can play ukulele. Also I whistle really well.

What do you look for in a girl? Outgoing, dances like no one is watching, has a weird side, take risks and wants to go on adventures.

So there you have it ladies. Watch out, this week’s campus cutie may just sing his way into your heart.

Michelle is a sophomore double majoring in art and communication arts at University of Wisconsin Madison. Some of her favorite things to do include going to the beach and not getting sunburned, eating lots of food and wondering if she should go to the gym, watching DVD's and Netflix for longer than anyone should ever admit and laughing at her own jokes.
Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!