Campus Cutie: Kostas Garcia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Name: Kostas Garcia

Year: Freshman

Major: Pre- business

Hometown: Santa Monica, California

What campus activities are you involved with?

Right now I’m part of the fraternity SAE, but I’m looking to join a business club in the near future.

What does it take to become twitter verified?

I really don’t know why I’m verified, but you can follow me if you want @kostas95 :)

What is your favorite weekend activity?

Partying with my boys from SAE

What do you look for in a girl?

I look for a cute girl who I can have a solid conversation with, a girl with a sense of humor, and a girl with good teeth.

Biggest part foul?

Blue cups

Favorite party jam?

“Rock Your Body” by Justin Timberlake #banger

If you could have one superpower what would it be?

I would definitely want to be able to control time, and only use it to be able to nap… all the time. 

I am currently a sophomore at University of Wisconsin- Madison pursuing a degree in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication.  As Campus Correspondent of Her Campus, Wisconsin chapter I am passionate about current events and can be found browsing any and every article that pops- up on my Facebook newsfeed. 
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com