Blake Lively is Expecting!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Let’s all take a moment to appreciate that Blake Lively, arguably the most perfect specimen of human next to Beyoncé, is now expecting a baby with her hubby Ryan Reynolds. The couple has been married since September 2012 and have both mentioned over the past two years how they’d love to have a big family. I guess that starts now!

Lively recently posted on her website, Preserve, a Collection of Family showcasing specifically “that special moment at the creation of family.” And then casually dropped this adorable photo:

That is going to be one beautiful baby. Sorry Mila and Ashton, you are going to have some competition with this one.

Hillary (@hillarybautch) is an aspiring yogi, a writer, an amateur photographer, and the first to offer a witty anecdote. She loves curling up with a good book, but rarely allows herself the time. She is one of "those" morning people and has complete faith in the higher power that is Beyonce.
Becca Bahrke is a junior at the University of Wisconsin- Madison majoring in Retailing and minoring in Entrepreneurship and Gender & Women Studies. Becca is currently the CC/EIC of Her Campus- Wisconsin, and will continue writing news. Becca's primary hobby is blogging on her tumblr http://beccahasnothingtowear.tumblr.com