10 Dresses You Need in Your Closet This Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wisconsin chapter.

Summer is quickly approaching which means that pretty soon you will always have an excuse to wear a dress. No matter what the occasion, you can make sure to stay on trend with these adorable dresses. You are definitely going to want to have all of them hanging in your closet this summer!

Little Black Dress

A little black dress is an essential for every season. This LBD with off the shoulder sleeves is perfect for summer nights. Pair it with some of your favorite necklaces and you have a killer outfit. Find this dress at www.Tobi.com for $37

Floral Dress

Nothing says summer like a floral print. A floral dress can be dressed up or down in the summer. Whether you wear it to the beach or for a night out, this dress is a summer staple. This dress from www.sophieandtrey.com is only $19.99!

Babydoll Dress

This style is light and airy, perfect for those super hot summer days. This one from Pacsun is in a fun summer print and has a cute criss-crossed back. Get it in stores or online for $49.95

T-shirt Dress

Pair this trendy but effortless-looking dress with your favorite converse, and you’re set with a cute outfit! Find this striped t-shirt dress online or in stores at Urban Outfitters for $49.

Romper

This doesn’t exactly qualify as a dress but it’s pretty close to it. Rompers are very comfortable and can be worn for all your favorite summer occasions. This trend is something your closet can’t go without this summer. Find this one at www.francescas.com for $38.

Maxi Dress

Take a trip to the long side with a chic maxi dress. This maxi from www.forever21.com has a stylish tie-dye print and is only $22.90!

Backless Dress

Perfect for the weather, dresses with open backs are on trend this summer. Check out this cool open back dress from www.lulus.com for $58.

Two-Piece Dress

Take a walk on the wild side with a two-piece dress in an exotic pattern. Summer is the time to take some fashion risks, and you won’t regret trying this trendy style out. This one is from www.agacistore.com and each piece is only $12.50

Shift Dress

The shift dress is the classiest dress of the summer. Rock this style in any color or print and pair it with your favorite wedges. Check out this teal one from Nordstrom for $48

Little White Dress

This is a dress that will never go out of style in the summers. Nothing looks better than a white dress against sun kissed skin. Find a good one, and you can keep it in your wardrobe for years to come. This adorable one from www.agacistore.com is $32.50.

Build yourself an amazing collection of dresses to rock this summer with these 10 trendy, classic and cute styles!

Madison is a senior at the University of Wisconsin pursuing a major in English Literature with minors in Entrepreneurship and Digital Media Studies. Post college, Madison plans to complete her dreams of being the next Anna Wintour. In her free time, Madison enjoys listening to Eric Hutchinson, eating dark chocolate, and FaceTiming her puppies back home. When she isn't online shopping, or watching YouTube bloggers (ie Fleur DeForce), Madison loves exploring the vast UW Campus and all it has to offer! She is very excited to take this next step in her collegiette career as Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for HC Wisco. On Wisconsin!