Style > Beauty

Her Campus Survival Kit Product Review of The Bed Head Get Twisted Spray

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

The Her Campus Spring Survival Kit is finally here! We got tons of cool stuff in our kit, but in this article I’m just going to review one: The Bed Head Get Twisted spray! 

The product is used as an anti-frizz finishing spray and I was super excited to try this product out!

Here’s a little background on my hair: it’s a mess. I have super thick wavy hair that is prone to frizz throughout the day. For a while, I bleached my hair and dyed it pink so there’s also some damage to my hair that just adds to the frizz.

I usually wash my hair every other night so some days, usually after I wash it, it’ll be INCREDIBLY frizzy and filled with static, so I’ll usually just throw on a baseball cap and go out into the world.

My first reaction to this product is that it smells SO GOOD. A lot of hair products tend to have a sort of chemical smell to them, but this one honestly reminds me of a tangle free hair spray that my mom would put in my hair when I was younger (I hated brushing my hair back then). I sprayed it all over my hair after brushing and you know how with hair spray it sometimes will make your hair really sticky and gross to the touch? Well that did not happen with this product. My hair felt so smooth! I ran my brush through my hair afterwards just as a precaution (which you definitely don’t need to do) and then went to class.

I thought of doing a beginning of the day picture and then an end of the day picture but the picture below is legitimately how it looked all day. I had thrown it up in a messy bun several time throughout the day, it was super windy, AND I took a nap and still my hair had way less frizzy than normal, had an amazingly soft texture, and the waves looked so nice!

Collegiettes, I highly recommend this product and am so happy I got to try it! If you have curly or wavy hair or even just hair that is prone to frizz, you should definitely try this product out!

Hannah West

Winthrop '21

Social Work major at Winthrop University. Lover of social justice, traveling, goats, and corgis.
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.