Goodbye Pretty Little Liars

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Dear Pretty Little Liars, 

After 7 seaons and 160 episodes, it’s time for us to say goodbye. 

By now everybody knows that Spencer’s twin sister, Alex Drake is big, bad A.D. and the liars, well, they’re finally happy. 

Ali and Emily are engaged and living life together with their twin daughters, Lily and Grace. Hanna and Caleb are married and expecting a baby of their own. Aria and Ezra tied the knot as well and are off to their beautiful honeymoon, while Spencer and Toby are rekindling their old flame. 

I can’t be the only one who is sad to see the show end. I’ve waited for what seems like forever, to get these answers and now that I have them, I wish it wasn’t over. 

So as I sit here in my pajamas and the post-PLL series finale depression sets in, I just want to say goodbye. 

Goodbye to text messages signed -A, black hoodies, dead bodies, unsolved crimes and blackmail.

Goodbye to Haleb, Spoby, Ezria and Emison. 

Goodbye to Tuesday nights at 8, “previously on Pretty Little Liars” and the imfamous “Shh” at the end of the title sequence. 

Goodbye to the friendship, love and loyalty that the liars shared that we all aspire to have. 

As Allison said in the finale, “I feel like this is the end of something” and it sure is. 

Goodbye Pretty Little Liars. You’ll be missed. 

Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.