The Best of Maroon 5’s Older Songs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winthrop chapter.

Hey Collegiettes! If you’re like me, you’re a huge Maroon 5 fan. Personally, I am more a fan of their older albums, but I still really enjoy some of their newer songs. Regardless, their music is great for cruising on the highway, singing in the shower, or even for when you’re just relaxing. I put together a playlist of some of the very best of Maroon 5’s older albums. So kick back, relax, and enjoy these tunes!

“She Will Be Loved”

“The Sun”

“Must Get Out”

“Sunday Morning”

“Makes Me Wonder”

“Won’t Go Home Without You”

“Nothing Lasts Forever”

“Goodnight Goodnight”

Better That We Break

Back At Your Door

Ali Maclay is a biology major, chemistry minor, psychology minor, and honors student at Winthrop University. She is an aspiring Neuroscientist and hopes to work at St. Jude Children's Hospital. She is the Facebook Social Media Director for Her Campus Winthrop's Facebook page, and associate member of Tri Beta Biological Honors Society, and a member of the Student Affiliates of the American Chemical Society at Winthrop. When she's not doing academic work, working at her job, or writing for HC, she's probably binge-watching Netflix, dreaming on Pinterest, stress cleaning, or eating ice cream.
Winthrop University is a small, liberal arts college in Rock Hill, SC.