This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

We all have those crazy thoughts during finals week…. C’mon, you know the “I’m dropping out of college” phase. Don’t worry; it happens to the best of us!

1. When you’ve been at the library so long that you can barely function.

2. When your parents ask you how you’re doing.

3. That time when you know you’ve just been up for too long and coffee is no longer doing the job.

4. Every day up until the day of your finals.

5. When you ask your friends how they’ve been studying for finals, so they give you a list of things and you die a little bit inside because you’ve done nothing close to what they’ve said.

6. Reconsidering your career path.

7. Just giving up.

8. When you get that random boost of motivation.

9. When the day finally comes and you get to the first question and you see words you’ve never even heard of before.

10. When you walk out of your last final.

Don’t feel bad knowing that these will probably be your exact thoughts this week… like I said, it happens to the best of us. Good luck to you all as final week approaches!

I love exploring the outdoors, writing, whales, and have a major sweet tooth for cheesecake! Volleyball and hockey are my favorite sports to play and watch. When it comes to writing, I love it. I truly enjoy being able to write articles and stories about topics people would enjoy reading.