Spring Break Swimsuits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

With spring break only a little over a month away, you’re probably starting to look for swimsuits if you are going somewhere warm. I used to always get my swimsuits from Victoria’s Secret, but they recently stopped their swimsuit line (bad move on their part), so I have been searching everywhere for cute suits and have found some that are not that expensive. Here are some of my fave websites:

Aerie

Aerie’s suits are super cute and comfortable. And affordable! They have such a variety that it’s hard to narrow down your favorites.

Target

Target suits are such a classic; they are adorable and good quality. They already have suits out in stores and also have a huge selection online.

Zaful

I have never actually purchased a suit from Zaful, but I have been looking online and I am obsessed with them. They are super cheap so they might not be the best quality but they are still so cute.

Cupshe

Cupshe is kind of the same as Zaful: super cute and “in” suits right now but very cheap.  They have a lot of variety from one pieces to bikinis.

Nordstrom

Nordstrom’s suits are a little more on the expensive side but they are good quality. I have a couple from there and they have lasted a while. They are also very comfortable. I would definitely recommend suits from Nordstrom!

This is Gabriella Ingebrand: Junior at Winona State University majoring in Advertisement. She is a master when it comes to wasting time on Pinterest and making a mess while baking in the kitchen. She is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Winona, President of Dream Closet Winona, Communication Specialist for AdFed, and Social Media Chair for her sorority. All in all, Gabriella is a free spirit always trying to have a good time.