JT Bradshaw ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Winona chapter.

Name: JT BradshawYear: SeniorHometown: Crystal Lake, IllinoisMajor: MarketingRelationship Status: Single

Whether he’s playing intermural sports or attending club meetings, this cutie is always on the move. He likes to meet new people and stay social. Meet our first campus cutie, JT Bradshaw!

HC (Her Campus): What are you involved with on campus?JB (JT Bradshaw): I’m the huddle leader for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and I’ve been a member for four years. I’m also involved in intramural football, basketball, softball, and volleyball.

HC: Who’s your inspiration?JB: My dad, because he raised a great family, loves my mom and works hard. He provided a good life for us.

HC: Describe your ideal date?JB: A picnic dinner by the river, with music and good food.

HC: Describe your self in three wordsJB: Spontaneous, social, and adventurous

HC: Winona girls are the best because?JB: They are open to having a good time and they’re easy to have fun with.

HC: What is your favorite party jam?JB: Ice Ice Baby, Footloose and We Built this City

HC: Blondes or Brunettes?JB: Tough one but I’d have to go with brunettes

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?JB: The face in general, but specifically their eyes and their smile.

HC: How does it feel to be a campus cutie?JB: I’m flattered. I hope this helps Winona girls take action.

Haley is a senior at Winona State University studying advertising and Studio Art, she is originally from Madison Wisconsin; Haley attended Winona State for a change of scenery. Her favorite food is hummus, which she likes to enjoy while binge watching Law and Order SVU. Her style and life icons include Kat Von D, Tyra Banks, and Audrina Partridge. Her favorite movie is Super Star, which happens to include one of her favorite actresses Molly Shannon. In her free time Haley likes to do her part to save the environment and enjoy tropical drinks. Haley also has a passion for art and design, which she believes you can see anywhere.
Miranda is currently a Winona State University senior studying mass communication with an emphasis in advertising and is also pursing a graphic design degree. In addition to being Winona State’s Campus Correspondent, she is also the president of WSU’s Advertising Federation club. When she’s not busy binge watching One Tree Hill for the umpteenth time, you can find her working on her longboards, which she creates from scratch. She is a Diet Coke addict and indie music enthusiast filled with passion and imagination. She plans to get out of chilly Minnesota to find internship opportunities after graduation.