Something to Swallow: What to Drink When You Need to Think, Nawgan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

What is Nawgan?
 Nawgan is a cognitive beverage, a functional energy drink that is different from the others and its one of the products that Campus Celebrities Off Campus Media promotes!

Created by a brain scientist at UMSL, Nawgan is an all-natural, non-carbonated, low calorie (only 30 cals!) beverage that doesn’t contain the harmful ingredients found in energy drinks. “The drink is designed to increase memory, focus, and concentration making it a perfect fit for a student’s lifestyle,” says Off Campus Media representative Jake Bernstein who promotes the drink on campus.  When’s the best time to take it? The caffeine equivalent of a cup of coffee or strong cup of tea, Nawgan can be taken when you first wake up, when you need to study, before you work out-possibilities are endless! Essentially Nawgan’s a supplement for the achieving student and a catalyst for the underachieving student; you pick the occasion! And according Jake in 30 min or so you’ll be good to go.  OCM conducted surveys with students on campus and they find Nawgan quite favorable. So where can you find it? Although OCM is making strides to get Nawgan sold on campus nothing’s definite yet. You might be able to snag a few from the OCM ambassadors that are passing freebies out, but your best bet is to head to Kayaks, Walgreens or the Williams Pharmacy to satisfy your cerebrum’s thirst. What do you think? Will you try and quench your mind before finals?