person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

You Need To Follow These PNW Instagram Accounts Immediately

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

One of Seattle’s greatest attributes is its prime location in one of America’s prettiest regions—The Pacific Northwest. We pretty much have it all: volcanoes, rainforests, mountain ranges, lakes, the ocean…you name it. These 15 Instagrammers’ photography makes the upper left USA look even more beautiful than usual, so check out these accounts (and follow them ASAP).

1. @tristan_hasseler 

This feed looks like it’s straight out of a travel magazine—and will really make you appreciate all the beauty right in your own backyard.

2. @uwnaps

One word: legendary.

3. @mollys_musings

As a style blogger, Molly finds the cutest places around Seattle—some spots you just might want to borrow for your own Instagram.

4. @joe__wu

His photos will make you want to move to a cabin in the wilderness ASAP.

5. @uwstudentlife

This account is full of campus pics, sneak peeks behind-the-scenes at different events, and, of course, amazing gameday photos.

6. @canellevanille

You’ll get an abundance of amazing food photos along with your landscapes and foliage.

7. @wilson.photo

Will’s knack for capturing moments shows the Pacific Northwest at its best.

8. @casetanaka

Whether it’s an adventure on the Pacific Coast or just a study session in Suzzallo Library, Washington has never looked so aesthetic.

9. @trystane

Tristan just has a knack for seeing the world in a different way.

10. @king_stu

Stuart’s high-saturation style is exactly what you need to combat Seattle gloom.

11. @pnwonderland

PNWonderland’s account is a mixture of hipster, humor, and lots and lots of gorgeous trees.

12. @andrewtkearns

Every photo will take your breath away.

13. @karenkwang

Take a walk on the wild side.

14. @alberthbyang

Albert is the MVP when comes to capturing golden hour.

15. @nosleep.marie

Your Instagram homepage will be filled with vibrant, neon shots of Seattle by night.

Hannah is a senior studying marketing and English at the University of Washington and is the Editor of the UW Her Campus chapter. She was also a Summer 2017 editorial intern for Her Campus Media. When not editing, writing, or pitching articles, she's probably at brunch.