This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Washington chapter.

Vivian defines her style as both “edgy” and “classic.” Her favorite colors to wear are black and white, and her favorite trend this fall is monochrome. Her pro tip with transitioning from fall to winter clothing is layering.

Two words Kiana uses to describe her style are “effortlessly casual” and “preppy.”  The stores that she frequently shops at are H&M and PacSun. Her recommendation to staying warm through the transition from fall to winter are colorful or printed scarves. 

Monalisa describes her fashion style as originality mixed in with modern fashion. A fashion secret she shares of how she expands her wardrobe is through shopping her mom’s closet. Her sweater in this outfit is from her mom’s closet, the maroon scarf is from Romwe, leggings are from Forever 21, and her boots are from Cathy Jean Shoes. 

Student at the University of Washington majoring in Business Administration. Lover of TV shows, night owl, and self-professed professional online window shopper. I have a strong interest towards gender studies, entrepreneurship, technology, and pop-culture. Am currently involved with Startup UW, Operation Smile, and ASUW Women's Action Commission.