Zack Miller (2017)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is a sophomore hailing from Cleveland, Ohio. Zack Miller is a sweet, charismatic guy who lives to make you laugh. When he is not at the Sigma Chi house, you can find him studying his heart out in the library (second floor cubicles off to the right). Take a second to get to know Zack and I promise you won’t regret it.

Major: Finance and Computer Science

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

What is your favorite thing about St. Louis? It’s not Cleveland.

What are you involved with on campus? I’m on the executive board of Books and Basketball, I’m the Brotherhood Chair of Sigma Chi, and I work at the Student Union. 

Do you have a guilty pleasure? Scrubs. I’ve watched and re-watched it countless times.

What qualities do you look for in a girl? Funny, she should make me laugh; smart, but like don’t make me feel stupid; confidence, because you gotta believe in yourself.

Turnoffs? Being rude to strangers (it speaks to your character), and not finding me funny: it’s not me, it’s you.

What is your ideal date? Listening to music (hope you like Frank Ocean) and talking, while driving around the city aimlessly. 

What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I’m a dual citizen of Israel.

What is your spirit animal? A sloth. It’s small, slow, generally unproductive, but at the end of the day you still think it’s sorta cute. Kinda. Maybe. Hopefully. 

Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.