Teddy Drucker (2017)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

When you walk somewhere with this week’s Campus Cutie, there is a 0% chance that you won’t have to stop at least 3 times so he can chat with one of his zillion friends on campus. Every morning, Teddy Drucker leaves his room with one of his signature striped preppy shirts and a smile that never seems to fade. On top of that, he’s the freshman representative for Olin, so he’s a real power player here at WUSTL. Read up about this week’s Campus Cutie and hope that next time he sees you he’ll flash you one of his gorgeous ear-to-ear smiles.

Name: Teddy Drucker.

Grade: Freshman.

Hometown: New York City (said boisterously).

Major: Undecided, but I’m in the business school.

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle.

Hobbies: They include but are not limited to…I gotta take my shoes off for for this one…watching sports, whistling the ESPN theme song excessively, and schmoozing with all who have the patience to talk to me.

I hear you know everyone at WashU…true or false? 98%. Gotta give credit to Jewography.

Where do you live on campus? The illustrious Elliot 0. Yes, we live in the basement.

What are you involved with on campus? I am the freshman representative for Olin Business School and a part-time fill-in for the sports talk shows on KWUR, though I’ll have my own show in the spring. I’m also on club tennis and I currently have the highest pledge score for the professional business fraternity, AKPsi.

First kiss? Summer before 7th grade. I started early.
What are you being for Halloween? It’s under wraps right now, so you’ll just have to find me the night of Halloween.

Boxers or Briefs? Boxers. Obviously.

Celebrity Crush? Brooklyn Decker because she’s married to Andy Roddick and I can’t help but envy a fellow tennis player.

Dream girl? Someone fun who will take care of me and will make me laugh. Physical features: shorter than me.

Most embarrassing moment? I told my 10th grade English teacher that his wife was a man. Long story, but I was mortified.

You’re on death row. One more meal left. Go: Mom’s meatballs and spaghetti. Easy.

Weirdest habits? Whenever I’m standing still, I pretend that I’m playing in a baseball game by pretending to pitch.

Chloe is a sophomore in the Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. She hails from Westport, Connecticut where she was Managing Editor of her high school's newspaper. She is an avid fan of ice cream, Sex and the City marathons, and napping.