STYLITICS CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

OFFICIAL RULES:
You must create your account using your WUSTL email address and “like” the WashU Stylitics Facebook page to be eligible to win. Style points are earned by adding items, logging wearings, adding images to your style profile, and signing in to the site. Previously earned style points and items added will not count toward your winning total. Fake items and/or accounts will not be eligible. In the event of a tie, the user with the most items in his/her Stylitics closet will win! Winner will be chosen at 10 PM on Friday, October 26th, and notified via email the following Monday. The person who has accrued the most style points between Monday, October 15th at 10 am EST and Friday, October 26th at 10 pm EST will win.

Rosa Heyman is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis studying Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies and Writing. She has worked as an editorial intern at Black Book Magazine in NYC and St. Louis Magazine, and for the web editor at Redbook Magazine in NYC. A Rhode Island native, Rosa likes reading, writing, Kate Moss, The New York Times' Modern Love columns, Paolo Pellegrin photography, and roller coasters.