This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Whether you’re into fashion or not, you should pick up a copy of Wash U’s very own Armour Magazine. Not only does each issue feature beautiful clothing and creative ideas, but you can see your peers gracing each page. Junior Lily Sullivan, co editor-in-chief, is just one of the passionate team members who helps to give Armour its unique edge. Read on to learn more about Lily and what it is about fashion that makes her tick.

Major: Communication Design

Hometown: I was born in Louisville, KY, raised in Los Angeles, and have lived in St. Louis since I was 12. I like to think that I carry a piece of each place in my personality or style.

Campus involvement: Armour Magazine and Alpha Phi sorority

When did you get involved with Armour? I started working on the magazine second semester of my freshman year.

What was your role when you joined and what is it now? I started as an editor and have been co editor-in-chief since last January.

What sparked your interest in it? Were you always into fashion? It was really the founders, Chantal, Jacob and Felicia, who got me involved. I loved that they had created such an amazing outlet for fashion, art and photography from the ground up. They are all super inspiring and doing pretty cool things since graduation. I still see them as role models. And yes, I’ve been tearing through Elle since I could read and shopping (mostly in thrift and vintage stores) since I could walk. My mom had a great influence on this passion.

What’s your favorite part of the process of creating each issue? Last semester we started having meetings with our core staff, which are always such a blast. In collaborating with everyone we produce such cool ideas and themes for the magazine. The photo shoots are also really fun. The first issue this semester, I hopped in the water with our model to shoot at a pool at the Hilton Hotel. We’ve ventured to some cool places for this issue as well.

Favorite designers? I love Tibi, Alexander Wang, Delpozo, and Rachel Comey.

Favorite collection from Resort 2015? I loved Celine’s collection. It had beautiful silhouettes and a great mix of basics and knits. Also, I think Elizabeth and James always has a great collection, good shapes and textiles. And Tanya Taylor did these cool paper-dollesque shots that were very inspiring.

How would you best describe your style? My style has become much more simple. I’d much rather have a few very nice pieces that I wear all the time, mostly in grey black and white, embracing norm core I suppose. However, you will still find a few crazy prints, matching sets and vintage pieces and jewelry courtesy of my mother in my closet. Also, I own more sequins than anyone I know and I plan to keep it that way. Lastly, I can’t live without lipstick. You’ll never find me without a tube of Nars Red Square in my purse.

Favorite celeb’s style? I love Alexa Chung’s vintage inspired looks, Man Repeller’s bold quirky style, and Harley Viera Newton’s classic cuts and subtle patterns. You’ll find them all over my pinterest board.

Do you plan to pursue fashion as a career? Definitely. I’ve been working in various fashion-related jobs since high school. I’m still not sure exactly what I want to do, but I know I want to be surrounded by beautiful things and creatively-minded people.

Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.