#Halloweeeeats: Top 5 Scary Snacks for Dorm Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Are you planning on throwing a ragin’ Halloween bash? Struggling to provide some spooky snacks without full kitchen access? Here is an all access pass to the top five easiest, quickest and minimalist effort recipes for ~Halloweeeeeats~.

1. Eye-scream: Whip together some spooky, Halloween-themed ice cream if you’re being ambitious.

Recipe for Orange Scream-sicle Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

2. Ghostly Goblet: Layer vanilla pudding with whipped cream and use some chocolate chips for the eyes. Super easy, super yummy.

Parenting.com

3. Scaredy-Cat Brownies: Use this recipe from Martha Stewart to make these delicious and spookie brownies. There is even an instructional video for those who aren’t so smooth in the kitchen.

Marthastewart.com

4. Ghostly Girlfriends: All you need for these are thin kabob sticks, marshmallows, cinnamon candies, and black decorating gel!

Marthastewart.com

5. Spider Snacker: If you love sweet and salty, this snack is for you. Find the recipe here!

iVillage.com

Raised in New York City, Becki Zeuner is a sophomore at Washington University in St. Louis. When she isn't telling you her standard fun fact about her fifteen (five) seconds of fame in a Saturday Night Live skit, she's most likely procrastinating on homework, eating DUC sushi or watching trashy television.
Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.