Gus Passov (2017)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

Are you in search of a goofy, fun-loving guy who also has a sensitive side? Look no further. Gus Passov is a catch. Hailing from Irvington, New York, Gus is a freshman boy who frequently sends Snapchats asking if anyone wants to snuggle because he’s just that affectionate. When he is not at the AEPi house, Gus can be found galavanting around the South 40 or socializing in the DUC. Oh and P.S, ladies – Gus pulls off a blazer and tie even better than Ryan Gosling.

Name: August Passov. But everyone calls me Gus for short.

Year: 2017.

Hometown: Irvington, NY.

Major: Undecided.

On-Campus Activities: (chuckles) I’m pledging AEPi.

Boxers or briefs? Boxers. Free willy is the way to go.

Who’s your celebrity crush? Scarlett Johansson, that’s an easy one. (Although his friend, Luke Wilder, argues it’s John Stamos)

What’s your favorite type of food? Mexican, because it’s diverse and it makes my belly feel good.

What’s a relationship deal breaker for you? Good teeth. Wait, I mean bad teeth. Good teeth are good.

What’s your dream vacation? Anywhere with a beach that’s all-inclusive.

What’s your favorite winter Olympic sport? Snowboarding, obviously. You can’t tell that I snowboard all the time by just looking at me?

What’s your favorite movie of all time? Goodfellas. I feel cross-eyed right now.

Edward or Jacob? I’m Team August. Girls like the full name thing, right?

What’s your biggest fear? Heights, spiders, you name it.

Chloe is a sophomore in the Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. She hails from Westport, Connecticut where she was Managing Editor of her high school's newspaper. She is an avid fan of ice cream, Sex and the City marathons, and napping.