6 Delicious STL Spots for Outdoor Dining

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wash U chapter.

When its 70 degrees and sunny, the idea of brunch or a sunset dinner indoors just isn’t very appealing. Sitting outside and enjoying a relaxing meal is the perfect way to unwind in the spring and summertime. To fully take advantage of outdoor dining (and avoid being crammed at some tiny table on a sidewalk), try one of these St. Louis favorites. 

Cafe OsageAt Cafe Osage, you can escape for the meal in their adorable garden courtyard. Dine among the fresh herbs and vegetables that will be featured in your own organic, house-made entree. 

Allthingseblog.com

CieloThis option on the eighth floor of the Four Seasons Hotel is a bit more extravagant, but its views of the Arch and downtown STL make the experience worthwhile. Classic Italian dishes accompany the killer skyline panorama.

Blogs.riverfrontimes.com

SqWire’sSqWire’s Restaurant in Historic Lafayette Square is a lively and charming spot to chow down on American cuisine. Their patio is right in front of the restaurant, and is a great spacious spot to enjoy brunch, lunch, or dinner. I highly recommend their weekend brunch, which features a Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar. 

Stlouiseats.typepad.com

Vin de SetThe rooftop patio at Vin de Set will have you feeling like you’re in New York City. Okay, well maybe there aren’t any skyscrapers nearby, but it is pretty trendy for St. Louis! Enjoy the outdoor breeze and city views while dining on French fare. 

Reallifestl.com

Wild FlowerCentral West End is almost always bustling on a warm night, and Wild Flower has some of the most accommodating sidewalk dining around. This corner spot lets you see all the action at nearby shops and restaurants. 

Nickidwyer.typepad.com

ElementThis spot is a hidden gem featuring trendy American food in a unique atmosphere. Their rooftop patio is beautiful both during the day for lunch and at dusk for happy hour drinks or dinner.

Blogs.riverfronttimes.com

Article cover image via allthingseblog.com

Sydney Davis is a senior at Washington University in St. Louis majoring in Film & Media Studies and minoring in Writing. She loves running, exploring new cities, fashion, boating, and most importantly, Whole Foods.