This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

Name: Arno ChangNationality: Taiwanese, grew up in ThailandFaculty: SILSYear: SP2, Year 3

1) What’s your past-time/ hobby?Basketball, fitness, badminton, golf, games and watching GAME OF THRONES!!

2) Relationship StatusSingle

3) Ideal type of girlMy ideal type of girl is someone who shares the same or similar interests with me. For instance, doing sports together or travelling to places we have always wanted to go

4) Celebrity CrushMaggie Q

4) What would be a major turn-off?Girls wearing excessive make up

5) Best pick up lineNone

6) Least favorite thing about Japan/WasedaSometimes I find it hard to connect with Japanese people because they can be superficial, in my opinion at least. It’s probably because of the cultural barrier and different patterns of communication but the point I’d like to make is it can be really hard for me to make Japanese friends here. Also, I realized after coming to SILS that only a small number of classes here are actually useful for me. Some of them are just strange! Like that Opera class. If I took that class, I wouldn’t know what to tell my friends from other universities because it’s embarrassing haha. Though I have heard that it is a fun class.