HC Wake Forest’s Staff Holiday Wish List!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

We may have our heads permanently glued in books for the next week, but we’re also thinking about holiday celebrations right around the corner … and what awaits us under the Christmas tree! You’ve made your wish list and checked it twice, and now it’s keeping you from writing that last 10-page English paper or studying for your anthropology final. So while you’re procrastinating, check out what the Her Campus Wake Forest staff is asking Santa for this year!

A new programmable coffee pot, because what college student can make it through the semester without a daily caffeine fix? –Cat Vasarhelyi

A gold peacoat for those chilly Winston-Salem nights! It will keep you warm and show off your Wake Forest school spirit! –Sam Perrotta

Kate Spade mittens to wear with your new peacoat! Your hands need to stay warm too! Plus they’re super cute. -Sarah Simonetti

Stylish new shoes for the life-after-college going-out scene! I like these from Michael Kors. –Kate Blackburn

A Mac, so I can figure out how to use it and take advantage of free on-campus technical support (aka The Bridge) before I graduate in May. –Hannah Kay Hunt

[pagebreak]

The Hunger Games series so we can get all caught up before the movie comes out! –Sarah Simonetti

A Kindle Fire for all those non-required books we’ll get to read during winter break … and to catch up on all the latest gossip in the tabloids. -Cat Vasarhelyi

Gourmet tea, such as Bellocq Christmas blend, is a special way to stay warm and cozy this holiday season! Brew a cup at the end of the day to relax or sip some while watching Christmas movies with family and friends. –Jessie Ammons

New-release movies, including Glee: The Concert Movie, The Help, Friends with Benefits, and Midnight in Paris, just to name a few. Never a better time to update your movie collection! –Sam Hoback

[pagebreak]

A fur vest goes with everything this season, from jeans to leggings, even a skirt! Perfect to wear to those holiday dinner parties and after-Christmas sales! –Mallory Burgess

And … SNOW DAYS! We’re all dreaming of a white Christmas, but why stop there? Bring on the white stuff! Especially since we were cheated out of them last year … -Sam Perrotta

Happy Holidays, collegiettes™, from all of us at Her Campus Wake Forest!

*Staff photo by Karleigh Ash

Jackie Swoyer is a rising senior at Wake Forest University majoring in Business and Enterprise Management, concentrating in Marketing and minoring in Economics. While her collegiate years have been spent in the Carolinas, this aspiring marketer currently calls Cincinnati, Ohio home...although she has spent years moving all over the country and beyond (including a five year period in Europe!). She is currently prepping for a summer internship in the Frito Lay Marketing Division in Plano, Texas, a new stop on her geographical repertoire. An avid reader of all things Her Campus, Jackie also loves to write, listen to Pandora, practice her cooking skills, and find live music anywhere she can.