jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Things to Make You Smile

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

5 Things That You Will Definitely Make You Smile

1. There are 17 days of actual class left.  Try not to think about how those days will lead into finals…

2.  There are 33  days left until the last day of finals!!  

3.  You will have to physically force yourself to not smile at this gif  of a cat and dog snuggling.

4.  Listening to summer music will definitely prepare you for the season and put a smile on your  face so put on some Beach Boys and dance around your room because you deserve it!

5. Warmer weather is on its way and that brings a smile to my face just thinking about being able to walk outside without a jacket.

Gifs courtesy of giphy.com

Jennifer Rokus

Wake Forest '21

Senior at Wake Forest University. LA girl living in the south. Netflix enthusiast. Avid reader. Lover of boots and pumpkin spice.
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!