Fall In Love With Philadelphia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

1. Terror Behind the Walls (9/18-11/7)

Located at the Eastern State Penitentiary, this fright-fest has been labeled as the number one horror experience in America. Explore one of our country’s most haunted prisons by taking part in six different attractions.

Bonus: On Sundays, students get half priced tickets after 7:30 PM!

2. Linvilla Orchards (9/12-11/8)

Located in Delaware County, about 30 minutes south of Philly, you can experience all your favorite Fall activities including pumpkin/apple picking and hayrides.

Bonus: Great for cute photo ops!

3. Manayunk Streat Food Festival (9/13)

Walk along Main Street with friends while tasting delicious food and enjoying the large selection homemade goods, gourmet vendors and fresh vegetables and fruit.

Bonus: This event leads into Restaraunt Week, where many of Manayunk’s eateries will be offering great deals!

4. Midtown Village Fall Festival at Chestnut Street (10/3)

Stroll down one of the major historic streets and prime shopping districts while tasting new food, drinks and listening to live music.

Bonus: Check out Raw (a sushi and sake lounge) to watch some sumo wrestling!

5. The Philly Thanksgiving Day Parade (11/26)

What better way to spend Thanksgiving in PA than at the oldest Thanksgiving Day parade in the country! Watch the massive balloons and floats as they make way along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.

Bonus: See Santa ride in on his sleigh and get excited for the Christmas season!

Rising sophomore at Villanova University pursuing a Major in Communication.