emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Christmas Gifts for a Good Cause

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

1. Ivory Ella

Ivory Ella sells T-shirts, necklaces, water bottles, phone cases and more. Ten percent of all their net profits are donated to SavetheElephants.org, in hopes to stop the beautiful species from becoming extinct. 

2. DIVINITYLA

Divinity LA is a hand-made bracelet company that donates a portion of each sale to different foundations such as Relay for Life or the Sea Turtle Conservancy. 

3. Serengetee

Buy T-shirts, bags, and accessories that feature different fabrics from countries around the world. Each pattern is associated with a cause in that particular region to help support the local economies and artisans. 

4. The Body Shop

By purchasing certain holiday gifts, The Body Shop will donate to WaterAid, which helps provide families in Ethiopia with safe, clean water. 

5. TOMS

The STAND UP backpack collection uses the proceeds to create bullying response and prevention programs to educate crisis counselors, teachers and students. 

6. Out of Print Clothing

With each purchase, Out of Print Clothing donates a book to a community in need through Books for Africa, which works to promote hope through literacy.

Giving back is always in style!

Rising sophomore at Villanova University pursuing a Major in Communication.