Campus Cutie: Brendan Kelly

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Name: Brendan Kelly

Class: Junior

Relationship Status: Single

What are you involved in on campus? 

I’m in Blue Key and I work at Reel Divine. 

What’s your best memory at Villanova so far? 

This is a really boring answer, but storming the court three times was really fun. Other than that, I’d have to say just having a lot of fun with my friends during the hurricane and the blackout. 

What’s your idea of a perfect first date? 

A perfect first date would probably doing something fun and sporty at a beach or something. Maybe jet skiing. 

What do you look for in a girl?

She needs a good sense of humor. And I like girls who are able to hold a conversation without awkward silences.

What are some words your friends would use to describe you?

Witty, honest, and fun would probably be the go-to adjectives.  Basically, a catch.  

Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.