Campus Cutie: Alejandro Arroyo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

Name: Alejandro Arroyo

Class: 2014

Hometown: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Major: International business and finance

Relationship status: Single

What’s your most memorable experience at Villanova?

Going to London or Seville, Spain

Not many people study abroad in two places. What made you study there?

Well, my father’s from Mexico City and I’ve always wanted to travel internationally. I came to Villanova because it allowed me to study in London in the spring of my freshman year, which helped further my career. Once I was there, I fell in love with the European culture and visited Madrid and knew I had to go back to Spain. So, in junior year, I elected to study there as my study abroad.

What do you look for in a girl?

Emotionally I look for someone I could bring home to my mom and someone I could have a good conversation with. If she’s outgoing instead of shy, that’s preferable because I’d like to have fun with her if I go to a bar or a club. I really like girls who have an edge to their personality too.

As far as looks go, my ideal type would be a tan brunette with hazel or blue eyes that’s slightly smaller than I am.

What’s your idea of a perfect date?

On a nice day, I’d take her to this spot I know by the Schuylkill River. I’d probably bring food and some wine and we could eat and get to know each other.

Turn on?

Beautiful eyes and someone who won’t be afraid to give me a hard time and tease me.

Turn off?

Being too clingy and having too much of a personality. If she comes on too strong or will make fun of me without actually knowing me, that’s not attractive.

Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.