This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

With Spring on its way, check out these cool opportunities/eateries only a few train stops from campus!

Ardmore:

1. Snap Custom Pizza

4 Station Rd, Ardmore, PA 19003

Missing the pizza from home? Come to this hidden jem where you can create your own personal pizza. Mix and match a variety of cheeses, meats, and vegetables! 

2. Sweetgreen

Suburban Square, 68 Coulter Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

Looking for something healthy and delicious? Try these salads that are prepared fresh right in front of you!

3. Ardmore Farmers Market

Suburban Square, 120 Coulter Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

Stroll through the Ardmore Farmers Market to find anything and everything. Browse the great selection of seafood, tea, bakery items, and fresh produce.

4. Ardmore Music Hall

23 Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA 19003

A great spot to check out a diverse range of local and national artists. 

Wayne:

1. Color Me Mine

109 W. Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA 19087

Check out this awesome pottery studio. Look for different offers throughout the month like College Day and Ladies Night for great deals!

2. The Wayne Bar

134 N. Wayne Ave, Wayne, PA 19087

Come to this friendly neighborhood joint and grab coffee with a friend or take a date to the delicious ice cream bar!

3. Painting with a Twist

107 E Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA 19087

Are you an artist? Awesome. Are you artistically challenged? That’s okay too! Take a group of friends to this BYOB art studio to work with a talented local artist and create a masterpiece.

Other:

Valley Forge National Historic Park

1400 North Outler Line Drive, Valley Forge, PA 19406

Feeling outdoorsy? Walk or bike the trails of the park. Interested in history? Stop at the buildings and visit the educational exhibits!

Rising sophomore at Villanova University pursuing a Major in Communication.