22 Things to Do at Villanova Before You Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Villanova chapter.

College doesn’t last forever, so we’ve compiled a list of activities you should do before you graduate!

1. Find the secret tunnels. Eveyrone knows there are underground tunnels around campus, which are now rumored to be used for maintenance. Find them. Walk around until you get scared, and get the hell out. 
  2. Go up to the top of the church or Alumni. If you can’t get there, try Bartley.
  3. Have a tryst in the fourth floor stacks in Falvey. More convenient, the samll study rooms which aer open 24/7 in Bartley.
  4. Meet Jay Wright. Get a picture with Jay Wright, or Will D. Cat…even if you’re not a cheerleader.
  5. Go to Father Peter’s office hours. Complain about nothing for an hour. 
  6. Write an awesome CAT about an awesome teacher. Write a soul-crushing CAT about the worst tenured professor in the world. 
  7. End up on one of the many awkward twitter handles, i.e. @overheardatnova, @novamakeout etc. 
  8. Go to class in pajamas and slippers. Break the Nova uniform code!
  9. Take a walk of shame through the quad. Hopefully, you’ll get some applause. 
  10. Stay up alte enough to see the sun come up. Pregame, party, bars, after party, after after party, bagel factory. 
  11. Do something nice for you rfriends for no reason at all. The times you will be able to do these things are getting shorter by the second! So rescue them at 5 AM, bring them chocolate after a rough exam, and get them champagne after they kill the LSATs. 
  12. Have a night with nice drinks. Splurge on those ingredients for coquitos or quality sangria, you deserve it. 
  13. Get a keg of Natty. Kick it, regret it, and never do it again. For seniors especially, we have to realize we’re getting too old to drink crappy beer. 
  14. Take an adventure. If you’ve never been to Valley Forge or Independence Hall or the Liberty Bell or Reading Terminal Market, it’s time. 
  15. Frequent a bar so often that you become friends with the bouncer.
  16. Have intelligent debates with your friends. We’re in college, we’re learning new perspectives, and you’re going miss having conversations that require insight when you’re in the real world.
  17. Ride the cow at Hope’s. Do it. You won’t. 
  18. Actually read all the books assigned for class. Guarnatee you get an A. 
  19. Get a 4.0 for a semester. Hey, do it for the whole 4 years. 
  20. Go to lectures even though they aern’t assigned and you won’t get extra credit.
  21. Go to the gym. It’s FREE! People in th real world have to pay to work out in a gym. 
  22. When you turn 21, get the rainbow shots and the fishbowl. The best kind of alcohol is free. 
  23. Go on spring break. Maybe not the Bahamas or Punta Cana, but go somewhere with your friends and make stupid choices for a week. It’s good for your soul. 
Samantha Galasso is from Wilton, CT and is the founder of both the Providence College and Villanova University chapters at HC. In her spare time, she enjoys napping, sarcastic commentary, inappropriate jokes, hanging out with her fellow Pi Phi sisters, "Friends" marathons, and general activities being ”liked” by the mass majority of people on Facebook. Her goals in life include writing the next great American novel and making the Billionaire Obituary in Forbes.