This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Every savvy collegiette knows you must always be prepared for any occasion or major event. Whether it’s a night out or a day at the beach every girl knows that she needs at least a few essentials in her bag. This summer, our sponsors are helping us beat the heat and survive with the summer with some of their amazing products.

1.CamelBak: Forge® Divide Travel Mug

We all know how important it is to stay hydrated. Thanks to CamelBak’s travel mugs this semester you can keep water (or coffee) with you when you’re on the go. Travel mugs are great not only for keeping you hydrated or giving you that caffeine boost to get through the day, but they are also great for the environment! The more you reuse, the less waste you produce.

2. Monthly Gift: Little Black Boxes

An active collegiette knows that you never want to leave home unprepared, especially around that special time of the month. This summer Monthly Gift is helping us stay prepared so you don’t have to slow down for even a minute.

3. Brappz: Brappz Strap

One of the hardest things about traveling is making sure you have everything you need while traveling light. Multi-purpose Brappz can work as bra straps, shoelaces, jewelry and more! Lightweight, convenient and stylish—that’s a combination that’s hard to beat!

4. Pure Silk: Shaving Cream

Let’s be honest, we all enjoyed the break from shaving this winter, but now that the sun’s out it’s time for dresses and shorts. For the girls who feel comfortable rocking their summer style without shaving your legs, we applaud you. For the rest of us, Pure Silk is here to help you get softer and smoother legs when you shave.

5. Vera Bradley: Key Chain, Wallet and Campus Double ID holder

Her Campus is doing this summer in style thanks to Vera Bradley helping us to accessorize. With these beautiful Vera Bradley accessories a collegiette is always prepared with her ID and money for a night out.

Happy summer collegiettes!

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!