This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Name:
Alex Serio

Year:
Junior

Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn

Hometown:
Yorktown, VA

Relationship Status:
Single

Major:
Business Information Systems

Favorite Color:
Silver

What do you like to do for fun?
Lacrosse, obstacle racing, snowboarding, fishing, and going to the gym. Other than that, really anything that I haven’t done before that keeps me feeling alive or keeps my body in top physical condition. On the other hand, I actually love to do virtually anything you could imagine an overweight 40 year old would do in his mother’s basement; I’m a huge closet nerd!

What is your favorite type of music?
Rock, Metal, EDM

What is your favorite food?
Steak (medium rare)

What is your favorite movie?
Insidious or Act of Valor

What T.V. shows do you watch?
I usually watch Major League Lacrosse and literally everything on Discovery Channel. I have to have my Fox News too!

Who are some of your celebrity crushes and why?
Mila Kunis, she literally has my personality beyond being drop dead gorgeous. Kat Von D, its kind of a quirky thing. There are next to zero girls who can pull off tattoos like she can.

What is your type of girl?
I could never really restrict it to a certain type. She has to never be willing to back down from something new at least once, sincerely wants me to be a part of what she loves to do while wanting the absolute best for me as well. She has to have a mix of an easy-going and confident personality. She has to understand that flaws are perfection.

How would you describe the perfect date?
Wandering a city or a beach for hours in the middle of the night  after the dinner I made (of course). The best time to get to know someone is when no one else is looking!

Explain the worst date you’ve ever been on:
I honestly don’t think I’ve been on any memorably bad dates.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Cefalu, Sicily; it’s where my family is originally from.

3 turn ons:
1) athletic
2) uniqueness
3) Confidence driven / cares about herself

3 turn offs:
1) being introverted
2) insecurity
3) smoking

What is your dream job and why?
Army Special Forces Communication; I’ve wanted to serve my country since before high school and only in a position where very few are able to succeed and make the cut.

What is your biggest fear?
Being held down

Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!
Chelsea is a Her Campus alumnae and the Cofounder and former President and Editor-In-Chief of Virginia Commonwealth University's Her Campus chapter. Chelsea has diverse professional experience thanks to her many internships in college. Her experience includes working in the research department at Viacom's MTV, assisting the CEO of a boutique jewelry brand in NYC, and working at an English tourist magazine in Japan. Beyond her professional life, Chelsea is inspired by fashion, finance, all things Harry Potter, her dream of working for a company she loves, and her travels. Chelsea turns to Sailor Moon episodes and Harry Potter soundtracks when life gets tough. Also a good amount of shopping, traveling, and making memories with loved ones will maintain her status quo.Connect!LinkedIn Instagram: @chelsskubo