This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at VCU chapter.

Arianna Rose

Age:  21

Year: Junior

Hometown: Montclair, VA

Major: Mass Comm (Public Relations sequence)/Music minor

Relationship Status: Will most likely die alone with 573632 cats

Favorite Spot in Richmond:

Hollywood Cemetery

Favorite Food:

Anything and everything chocolate and/or chocolate covered

Ideal first date:

I prefer activities over the typical “let’s-awkwardly-sit-across-from-each-other-at-an-overpriced-restaurant” first date. Live music is always a good idea, or anything that brings out a dude’s competitive side–mini golf, bowling, blah blah blah.

Last song you listened to:

Weight of Love by The Black Keys

Who is your celebrity crush?

Attractive men are like potato chips–when they’re that delicious, you can’t choose just one…although Liam Hemsworth will do.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I just wanna help people (particularly young people) in one way or another. I haven’t quite figured that out yet. Maybe I never will figure it out…or grow up, for that matter. I’ve heard it’s a trap.

Biggest pet peeve:

People who don’t realize the magnitude and ripple effect of/that the impact themselves and their words/actions can leave on others.

Do you have any hidden talents?

I love to sing, but I’m fairly vocal about that (no pun intended–HA)…I also love doing hair and makeup, and have done cosmetic work for weddings/homecomings/music videos. OH–and I can make dolphin noises.

How are you involved at VCU?

I’m currently in an awesome acapella group (Notochords!) and am active in the music program through my minor. I’m looking into joining some more clubs next semester!

Do you have any guilty pleasures? 

If binge-watching all of a Netflix series within a weekend is a crime, I’m deff guilty.

Ivy Kenton is a freshman student at Virginia Commonwealth University living in the enchanting city of Richmond, Virginia. Originally from Great Falls in Northern Virginia, she loves living in such a diverse city environment because its so different from the white picket fences she is used to. She is currently undecided but wants to pursue a degree in Mass Communications with a minor in music. She loves to sing, go on long nature walks, shop, her kitten and being around her amazing friends. After college her dream is to live in a big city with a job in public relations and to have singing as a hobby on the side. 
Keziah is a writer for Her Campus. She is majoring in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. HCXO!